Friday, January 24, 2014

Questions

1. I have a good amount of computer experience. I am very familiar with Photoshop and InDesign. I am beginning to learn how to use illustrator. I've been using Photoshop and Indesign for about 4 years. My experience ranges from school use to creating menus and flyers for jobs.

2. I have a pretty good grip on Photoshop, but you can always learn something. I have a little experience in Illustrator, but hope to learn more this semester about Illustrator.

3. I have an Asus Laptop with Windows 7 running system. I have the full versions of Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator on it, but have barely used Illustrator.

4. My major is computer graphic design.

5. I hope to learn many new techniques that I can use to help grow my freelancing. I hope to become fluent in Illustrator after this class.

6. My favorite artist is Marcel Duchamp. I like Duchamp because he does not conform to the normal guidelines of art. He has a bold and brash style that I really like.

7. My favorite musician is Dave Grohl. He's played in many bands that I like (Nirvana, Foo Fighters, Queens of the Stone Age).

8. During my free time, I design menus and flyers for clients as well as produce art prints for a website.

9. I heard a noise and awoke from a deep sleep. I got dressed quickly and ran to the front door. What I saw was amazing. There was a giraffe in the middle of the street. Yes, a giraffe in the street.

No comments:

Post a Comment