Thursday, May 8, 2014

Business Mission Statement

My company is a hookah bar called Up In Smoke. The company is a hookah bar looking to attract college students and young adults. I am the owner and CEO of this company. I want the look to be hip and modern, I believe this will help attract my target audience. The logo could also include (at the designer's discretion), a cloud of smoke. I plan to make money by charging customers to smoke the tobacco out of our hookahs. I do not want to sell tobacco at the shop. I don't need a mascot. I would just need a logo, a letterhead and business card, all with a similar theme that encapsulates the modern look I envision. I believe that my business will stand out from other hookah bars because of its hip and modern look, rather than the outdated hookah bars I've been to in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment